New features include:
- One of the most comprehensive collections of color illustrations of orthopaedic pathoanatomy
- The proven Stoller Checklist approach to MR joint interpretation for accurate and reproducible image interpretation
- Key concepts to emphasize and reinforce critical information throughout a chapter
- Detailed and comprehensive figure legends that not only describe an image, but provide information and novel concepts about a disorder.
- 3T and high resolution MR images
- Introductory section on Practical Guide to Shoulder Imaging outlines the key factors to advanced imaging diagnostics
- Arthroscopy and surgical correlation